Equine Align is gentle, hands-on bodywork that encourages a horse to release their inherent, optimal alignment by letting go of deep tensions and restrictions.
Equine Align is the product of over 25 years of experience, talented faculty, and hundreds of Art of Equine Massage & Bodywork students certified around the globe.
The Equine Align Academy offers a comprehensive and flexible schedule of clinics to study from the founder and our skilled faculty to earn international certification to practice this art.
Level I Online Course
Start now to learn the fundamentals of Equine Align.
- Learn the philosophy, approach, concepts, and methods of Equine Align.
- Download the manual and learn the approach to release the inherent alignment of each horse.
- Biomechanics videos highlight the functional anatomy of each major part of a horse — the bones and important muscles.
- Demonstration videos show how to massage each part of a horse and what you’re working towards.
- Earn a 50 Hour Equine Align Certificate – $349
Click Here: Level I Online Course Overview
Hands On Clinics
- Hands-On Practicum
- Anatomy In Motion
- Integrative Modalities
- Rhythm Alignment
Earn Advanced Equine Align Certification. After completing the Level I Online Course or with permission Immerse yourself in a hands on course.