Equine Align is gentle, hands-on bodywork that encourages a horse to release their inherent, optimal alignment by letting go of deep tensions and restrictions.
Equine Align is the product of over 25 years of experience, talented faculty, and hundreds of Art of Equine Massage & Bodywork students certified around the globe.
The Equine Align Academy offers a comprehensive and flexible schedule of clinics to study from the founder and our skilled faculty to earn international certification to practice this art.
Start now to learn the fundamentals of Equine Align.
- Learn the philosophy, approach, concepts, and methods of Equine Align.
- Download the manual and learn the approach to release the inherent alignment of each horse.
- Biomechanics videos highlight the functional anatomy of each major part of a horse — the bones and important muscles.
- Demonstration videos show how to massage each part of a horse and what you’re working towards.
- Earn a 50 Hour Equine Align Certificate
covid-19 special half price $175.75
- Level II: Hands-On Practicum
- Level III: Anatomy In Motion
- Level IV: Integrative Modalities
- Level V: Rhythm Alignment
Earn Equine Align Certification. Levels are sequential — complete I before II, II before III, etc. or with permission or Immerse yourself in an intensive that includes all Levels.
Watch for new virtual Courses
- Level II-IV Practicum Zoom
- Level V Rhythm Alignment Online