Presented by Sara Stenson, CMT, CEMT, CNMT
Begin immediately $355.50 $175.75 NEW YEAR – 50% OFFI agree to the Terms and Conditions, not to share Equine Align Academy lesson materials in any manner with anyone, and to processing my payment.
Pay securely – SSL protected site. Powered by Stripe
If you just want to help your own horse or you want to start on the path towards professional certification — this is the place to begin.
- Check the box to accept our terms and conditions and the [Pay With Card] button will show
- Enter your email address, credit card number, expiration date, CVC number, the name on the card, select the country and enter your zip code and then click “Pay $175.75”
- You will receive a receipt and and we sill send a confirmation email with your login and password
The course includes:
Study at the best school
Study at your own pace
Questions? Contact UsCall: 970.481.5857 or
- Myah- I have recently completed the online lessons for Equine Massage and Bodywork. I have learned so much from this course, and it has been wonderful to learn more about how I can help the animals I love so dearly, through the body and mind. I was struggling to find a career path that involved equine. When I heard that this could be a possibility, I knew I had to go for it. In the past couple months that I have been learning and practicing Equine Massage and Bodywork, I have definitely been able to see myself using this skill and turning it into a career. I could not be more excited with how this has changed my life and given me direction. I am looking forward to taking the information I have learned, and seeing where it takes me.
- Diane, Michigan- I would like to say how I absolutely love how easy it was to actually learn the course materials and the hands on demonstration made it easy to understand and remember. I have learned more from this course and will be able to remember it better than I did a 2 year massage therapy class. This course never got boring and made it exciting to learn. I will be taking more courses in the future from you. Thank you so much for taking time to teach me and pleasantly answering my questions.
- Sarah- I have just completed your online equine massage course! I have studied and taken extensive notes and am ready to start pestering my mare some more 😉 I would love to set up a chat with you whenever you are available! I really enjoyed your videos and I know my mare has felt definite relief, I really have learned so much!!
- Vanessa- I was so happy as soon as I started watching Sara’s videos because I knew her approach and program were exactly what I had been looking for. Horses are my truest passion and it was important for me to learn from someone that has the horses best interest at heart and that really knows their stuff. Sara is very knowledgeable and intuitive about her interaction with horses and teaches what she knows in a way that’s easy to absorb. She also made herself readily available for questions and conversations and I loved chatting with her on the phone, something I plan to continue in the future. This course was exactly the foundation I needed to begin creating my vision with horses, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about how these animals we love are put together and how to be a part of helping them feel good after all that we put them through.
- Geraldine, France- I have been studying intensively your course, I just love it so much as it is giving so much sense to what I have been learning during the past 15 years. Each time I am watching the videos again and again I understand something new, and it is so interesting!! I just changed completely the way I was looking at the massage and even more than that it made me understand an awful lot about the power and intention and intuitive communication. Life is just magical, it sends you always to the right person at the right moment!!!
- Amy, Canada- I have finished the course and am both amazed and gratified for all that I have learned. It was so easy to follow and full of useful information! I watched it on my laptop and then refreshed my memory while working on my mare by watching on my iPhone.”
- Mark, Texas- My horse loves the way you have taught me to touch him and he is recovering well from the fall that he took last spring. I have tried other programs, but he never liked or responded to the pushing and poking, magic circles, or other techniques. This working with his attention approach is so in line with how I train him that we both love it!